Zombie Forest 2 review
Published & copyrighted by Alexander Tavintsev
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
In the Story mode you need to get to the shelter whatever it takes, overcoming thirst and hunger, difficulties of moral choice and different unpleasant surprises along the way. But with every killed zombie, found weapons and met survivors, you become stronger and stronger.
Survival mode it’s a real challenge. During the day you build the shelter, fortifications, mine resources, supply the group with fresh meat, trade and go to raids around the area. And at night you have to wait for guests – noisy, stinky and aggressive. It’s important to prepare competently for the meeting. How long you can last?
- 2 modes: Story and Survival
- more than 40 types of weapon
- groups up to 8 characters
- own shelter with various buildings, traps and defensive fortifications
- transport (vehicle), can be upgraded to real zombie-killer machine
- specializations and improved features of characters
- mining and exchange of found/looted items with other survivors or traders.
In addition to survival, the goal of every day is provide food to yourself and your group, or tomorrow won’t come. Attack marauders or civilians, throw comrades in trouble or intercede for them – other people's lives are in your hands.
4 GB available space